I really had every intention of posting every day.
My migraines, toddler and life had other ideas.
Today, I am thankful for carpet cleaner that spotlessly removes coffee from my carpet.
Yesterday, I was thankful for the 2 hour nap that my husband allowed me to partake in because I was so incredibly grumpy. I think he just wanted me to quite griping. Can't say I blame him.
On Monday, I was thankful for another day that the three of us could just stay home and snuggle. It was seriously one of the best days of break - actually doing next-to nothing!
On Sunday, I was thankful for our toolkit that my Aunt and Uncle bought us for our wedding. It made putting together Moira's kitchen (that also came from the same Aunt and Uncle) easier, even if it did take 3 hours.
On Saturday, I was extremely thankful for family, especially for my husband's grandfather. I grew up not really knowing either of my grandfathers, so to have that in our family is absolutely amazing. And to see my daughter grow her own relationships between her own grandfathers just makes me so tearful and proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment