Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A fantastic giveaway. Maybe good luck with come our way?

I read a few blogs that are my daily bits of relaxation. Blogs written by talented, humorous and just-like-me-women that inspire me, make me cry and make me nearly shoot beverages out of my nose. Women like MckMama, Slow Cooking Recipes from Stephanie and Angie...not to say that the other women I read aren't as equally as important BUT these three women play an important role in the following information. I also read and found several other bloggers equally as amusing through a site called BlogHers.

It's with these women, BlogHers and a company called Samsung that are hosting this amazing, spectacular giveaway.

A giveaway for a gorgeous gift of $200 Best Buy Gift Card. To purchase anything your (or hopefully in my case, my) heart desires.

Like a dishwasher.

My house is nearly 95 years old. And it needs a SERIOUS overhaul is areas such as a roof (we're working on that), an upstairs currently-unuseable-(which is really bad for a pregnant woman who has a daughter who lives to karate kick her momma in the bladder at 2 am) bathroom (*not working on this as much due to lack o' funds) and a kitchen that could really use new cabinets. And a dishwasher.

Because you know, both my husband and I hate/loathe to do dishes. We do them, but not without wailing and gnashing of teeth...from both of us. We had a dishwasher in our last place and we loved.it. We still had to do dishes but not nearly as much. It made washing the big heavy duty pots, pans and other items easier when I didn't have the other dishes mocking at my lack of love for hand-washing them.

I'm just praying that Sprout decides that breastfeeding IS best and we won't have to add bottles to the mix. But if she doesn't and if we do, then a dishwasher would be even more spectacular!

If we won this giveaway, I would beg my husband to go to Best Buy to look at/drool over/purchase a dishwasher. Right after I practiced a way to get said husband in said store without HIM drooling over Wii games and WoW items.

If I told him that he wouldn't have to do dishes very often, I think he'd forgo Sports Resort and villians for that :)

Now just to change the "ifs" to simply we won.....

1 comment:

kathryn said...

Hi there! I just entered the contest right before you. I refreshed the page and saw that another pregnant lady entered, so I decided to take a peek at your blog. I am just blown away at what a small world it is because I grew up in Jackson, though I now live in South Carolina! All my family is there though! Isn't that funny!?