Mom came home today after a very eventful day.
Remember yesterday (or was it today?) that I posted that her medications were going to be changed so that she would only have to go to the specialists office once a day? After talking to mom tonight, I think she's rather just go all day long.
Evidently, within mere minutes (we're talking under 5 minutes) of starting the new medications, she vomited very violently ...every fiber of her body out. She said she's not felt this bad in a very very long time, even with her kidney stones and various other things. The nurse tried to tell her that "there must be something else wrong with you"...Mom is thinking, "Umm..no. I think it might be this crud that is going through my body".
She's scared/worried about her treatment and so am I. There is no way she can do this every day for 6 weeks...she'll be exhausted and vomiting her guts out every day for 6 weeks cannot be good for healing or just in general. The nurses that are in Dr. O's office are spectacular, and I'll be there in the beginning to get her situated. Unfortunately, I have another appointment that I need to leave for (that, and my gag reflex is horrendous when someone else pukes...and I don't need to be vomiting along with her for the next 6 weeks either - as selfish as that sounds...) but will return to pick her up. I'm scared for her. And she's scared. Please pray for calming thoughts and peace over both of us tonight and tomorrow. Please.
Thanks :)
Oh, and I called the groomers today for my fluffy flattie - AUGUST 14...goodness. We'll just have to brush her as much as she'll let us and trim her feet up the best we can.
I requested inquries from 4 roofing companies and got some information together from 2 universities. One university is a community college and the endorsement I want is offered in 11 classes; however, the other university offers the endorsement in, as near as I can figure, 6 classes. I'm confused.
I'm easily confused though. Very easily confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment