Many moons ago, I had time to write a blog as well as keep my house tidy, laundry and dishes constantly caught up and even had time for some magazine reading.
Then I had our second baby and suddenly, both my newborn and my 3 year old need me constantly.
Now that H is nearing her 3 month birthday, she's become more freakish about when I leave her sight and less about being nexttomeconstantly. The 3.5 year old wants to be independent and tries her hardest to do so but still realizes (after minutes of trying to tie her shoes) that she still needs mommy. On the other hand, she finds that she needs me even more when I'm doing things like changing the baby or nursing.
What is it with the oldest sibling suddenly needing mom when she's extraordinarily tied up with a baby attached to her. And now that the baby is almost 3 months, she's decided that any and all distractions MUST be looked at. This includes her sister or dad walking by, a random noise, etc. She also claws/pinches/scratches/holds on to me while nursing.
I have never felt the need to wear a teething/nursing/twiddling necklace with Moira.
Hadleigh has blown that out.of.the.water.
I have been searching and searching...
then I found monkeymamanecklaces on FB...and fell in love. GO CHECK HER OUT!
Huge love.
Why?
Besides the fact that her necklaces are GORGEOUS, she's also from a town near where we live.
Nothing like good ol' Michigan homemade love. :)
She's doing a givewaway and I would LOVE to get a necklace. Even if I don't, I am SO ordering one ASAP.
Now, to choose which necklace I want.....
No comments:
Post a Comment