So the news has spilled out to family and friends - we are having a sweet baby in April 2012.
Right after Spring quarter starts.
Slight panic mode around here these days - trying to figure out money, how we're going to manage going back to school (both of us) while working (both of us) and how often/how long M will be in daycare and who will pick her up on days that we won't be able to and how, if at all possible, can I finish my necessary requirements to keep my teaching certificate before I lose in June of 2012?
Not to mention I've had this intense need to clean up my desk/spare bedroom. Not nesting so much as it's all just driving me batty.
Decided to finally start M's baby book. You know, now that she's 19 months old (currently reading House Buying for Dummies) and going to be a big sister... *head hangs in shame and exhaustion* There are many things I should do these days during the quiet, but naps win out.
Today, for example, I napped with the sweet girl while dishes sat.
Then, I got on the computer while she watched Thomas on the other computer and found this lovely giveaway:
http://ayanovich.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-memories-digital-scrabooking.html
You must all check it out. right now. Seriously go.
I think I drooled while I read about it.
Pink lemonade has been a serious need and want these days, along with cucumbers and ranch. Cold cold cucumbers and Marzetti's ranch. No joke. It's the BEST. Or so says the baby in my stomach.
Who, by the way, Moira says is a boy. Every.single.time we ask, she says/signs a boy.
We'll see if she's right. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment