Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm falling behind.

Thursday, November 4, our sweet girl woke up in the middle of the night. Screaming. Mommy slept because she had to work and Daddy stayed up with her.
Friday, November 5, a trip to the doctor deemed our baby girl has one of the nastiest head colds I've ever seen. She has a cold not only in her chest/head but also in her eyes :(
So, here are my thankfuls that I've fallen behind on. I apologize but there's a sweet strawberry blonde-haired girl that has really needed her mommy lately.

Friday: I am extremely thankful for a teacher, leaving on maternity leave, to entrust me with her students. Thank you S, for writing such extensive plans and for taking time out of your busy day to show me the ropes.

Saturday: I am thankful for my church family, who welcomed my husband into the program of taking the steps to become Catholic.

Sunday: I am thankful for Tylenol Cold medication to help alleviate my husband's nasty cold symptoms. Thank you, dear daughter, for sharing with Daddy.

No comments: