36 weeks
- I still can't believe that we've made it this far.
- I can't believe that I am just a mere 9 days away from my due date.
37 weeks
- I can't believe that this is my house - the house full of baby furniture, strollers, carseat, swing, rocker, Dreft and tiny outfits.
- I still can't believe I'm going to be a mom to a beautiful daughter.
38 weeks 3 days
- I honestly still can't believe that I'm pregnant.
Our house has thrown-up baby stuff everywhere. The nursery is still not ready but hopefully by this weekend, we will have furniture. We have to wait until this weekend to get furniture in there but we still need 1/4 round trim, a transition piece between the floor and hallway carpet and felt pads for the furniture.
I still need to return a few items (tomorrow with my momma), get a pair of pants for the baby, get a lamp and a rug, some wall stickers and maybe a picture or two. Definitely getting the bedding we need and pants, and the wall stickers. The lamp, rug and pictures may wait. Did I mention we changed how we're decorating the nursery? Yep. I'm neurotic.
The carseat came out of the box today and will be installed tomorrow. The swing is not out of the box yet, nor is the pack n' play or stroller. We don't have our bouncy seat because Babies R Us didn't have it. I really wanted to have it before she came but it is going to have to wait. And we will have to wait on ordering more cloth diapers, get our wet bags and look at a breast pump until later.
Everyone keeps telling me that, in the end, it doesn't matter. And realistically, I know it won't. But I'm internally freaking out. In more ways than one. And I'm uncomfortable a lot of the time now. I have stretch marks, I can no longer bend over comfortably, I can't put on my own socks or shoes and my face is round. I haven't worn my wedding band in over a month and my feet and hands are swollen.
But I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING....
I cannot wait to meet our little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment