Well, I at least changed the theme of our blog...
and finally took some pregnancy belly pictures.
Pregnant belly at 30 weeks in a very comfy (but increasingly tight) sweater:
sorry this is blurry - my camer and I don't always love each other
I'm 31 weeks pregnant and it still feels unreal.
Baby Sprout is definitely bigger and moving all over the place.
Moving so much so that you can literally see my stomach move.
And last night, she showed off to her daddy and used a pointy part of her body (elbow? knee?) and ran it across my belly. It totally freaked mommy out and just made daddy laugh. hard.
She has also taken a love for momma's ribcage. She likes to, as it feels, walk along my ribcage. I'm not sure that's what she's actually doing but it feels like she's walking along/running/drumming her fingers along my ribcage. It takes me by surprise when it happens and it tickles. A lot.
I look and feel pregnant but there are often times that I have to remind myself that this is real and still really happening to us.
I'm definitely more uncomfortable but I try not to complain because I feel guilty for doing so.
I love my pregnant belly but will be glad when I can bend over like a normal person again :)
Belly picture at 31 weeks:
2 comments:
I loved being pregnant, but it sure is nice when you can tie your own shoes again.
I'm trying to hold on to the things that I can still do..for now...which includes tying my own shoes.
However, that's not going to last much longer :(
Post a Comment