We have made it to 14 weeks with this miracle! We just got back from the doctor, who said that I'm doing well. My nausea has decreased a ton and I'm feeling hungry - although today, compared to my weight last week, I've lost almost 3 pounds. The doctor wasn't too concerned.
He did say that if my insomnia gets too bad (I'm bone-tired-can't-move-a-muscle-exhausted around 5 pm and WIDE flippin' awake, no matter what time I go to bed, between 2 and 4 am, right before I have to run downstairs to go to the bathroom), I can take a B-12 or 1/2 a Benadryl to help.
He did a heartbeat check and the baby was moving around - we could actually hear him/her moving as we listened to their wonderful 150's heartbeat : )
I am one happy momma! And daddy was equally excited. The doctor was very pleased and we're all sighing a tiny bit bigger breath with each visit. I go see him again in 2 weeks, when we'll be 16 weeks! It's so crazy to think that this is happening. This is working. This is real. It's so joyful and still somewhat scary but I'm trying to remember that God has this. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment