Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Still alive

It's been a long time - my computer d.i.e.d. We had to wait until we got our tax returns before we bought a new one. The new computer came SUPER quick - nearly 4 weeks before the estimated delivery date. Niiiice!

I have so many things to write and yet, my body is screaming to go to sleep. I have a lot of school work yet to do and look! Only four days until Spring Break is over...sigh. The good news is that we only have a three day week next week and then we're off for two more days. I really need to get my tush in gear for graduation. Tomorrow is cleaning and preparing for one of my good college friends to visit. A trip to IKEA is planned for Saturday. More cleaning/laundry on Saturday and Sunday. Dishes and school work will be placed in when I can.

Hopefully I'll be more awake tomorrow morning and I'll post some more. I have to run to the Laundromat to wash our blankets (We think Ebony may have peed on our comforter...) and then meeting a friend for lunch. But then it's back here to sweep, mop and clean like mad. Friday I'll work on graduation/school work until E arrives!

Post tomorrow...hopefully!

No comments: