We had the roofers come out today - in the end, the roof is still leaking and we now have a medium sized hole in our ceiling. A call will be going out tomorrow to the Home Warranty people. I am NOT AT ALL impressed with American Home Shield home warranty company. Now, because of the medium-sized hole, I feel like we've got a window open somewhere. I think we're going to have to shove towels up there or something.
Ugh.
I went and had my two hour glucose test done today - not nearly as bad as I had anticipated. I was given the choice of flavors and ended up with lemon-lime. The lab tech told me that it tasted a lot like flat Sierra Mist/Sprite and was *hopefully* less likely to make me puke. It did taste a lot like flat "white" pop (something that my parents gave us when we had stomach aches as children) and wasn't all that bad. I felt okay during the two hours, and had my blood drawn again without incident. Only when I got home and ate lunch from yummy Lenny's did I start to feel yuck-o. Felt off since about 2pm...just ate some french toast and sausage. Still not feeling fabulous but okay.
I had today off, as well as tomorrow. Caleb took these two days off as well so that we can spend time together. Today? We didn't wake up until nearly 10 (well, we got up at 7:30 to let Miss FancyPants out but both fell back asleep promptly) and I went up the hospital at 11 - didn't get home until after 2pm. Since then, I have literally stayed on the couch until about 8. I don't have any energy and am content where I'm at. So is Caleb :) We are going to head out to Wal-Mart in a bit to grab a few things and return a container of cream cheese that we purchased the other day...it was open and NASTY.
I wish I had the energy to write more, express more of what's going on in my head and in our lives....but I don't.
I'm going to work on PreSchool graduation ideas tonight and tomorrow and just relax.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment