Friday, November 14, 2008

Tears and depression

I woke up this morning at 6am, as I do every morning that I work, to the sound of my radio. We listen to SAU's The Message, which used to be The Vibe and I really don't understand why they changed it, but I digress. And I don't work today, but I wanted to get up to get my body back to my schedule. I fell back asleep after Caleb kissed me goodbye and I didn't wake up again until 9:45.

I woke up this morning and snuggled next to my husband as I listened to two beautiful Christian songs that reflected so much what I have been feeling lately. I promised myself to remember them.....but I have forgotten. The only line I remember from one of the songs was either "words as we wander" or "whispers as we wander" or something along those lines. The other song made me cry, but I can't remember ANYTHING of that song. And I asked Caleb if he had heard it, and he had, so I wasn't just dreaming.

I cried today, sobbed over something that shouldn't need tears shed over it. And once I started, I couldn't stop crying. Caleb held me for a bit until he had to go back to work (he was home on his lunch). I stopped soon after he left because crying alone in my dark house makes me feel even more depressed and alone and hurt.

I looked online for nearly 1 and a half hours for an ornament for our babies. I've decided that I want an ornament for each baby. Each baby is special and needs his/her own ornament.
I think I have found the one I want. It's simple and yet, pulls at me every time I look at them.

I forgot to bookmark the page.

I'm really doing well today, aren't I?

No comments: