Seal has tapeworms. Piper may have them too.
We go for a second heartbeat check next week - I'll be 12 weeks.
My stomach is getting bigger and firmer - I officially have a baby pooch. Not a belly yet but more than just "I ate too much".
My job stresses me out. I cry. A lot.
My mom and dad are still unemployed. That also makes me cry.
My hips are really messed up to begin with and now that I'm pregnant? Oh, the pain.
I didn't puke OR gag while brushing my teeth yesterday or today. I see that as a victory.
"Miss Amanda, can we listen to Buster the Ghost's song? I just LOVE Buster the Ghost!!"....for those of you who didn't get that: He was referring to "Ghostbusters" on my Halloween Songs for Kids CD.
I laughed so hard I cried!
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment