Thursday, July 10, 2008




Welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy the ride as we enter our second anniversary (in October) and whatever God has in store for us :)
Our family consists of us and our various animals. Currently, we have as follows:
Ebony is a 4 year old Flat Coated Retriever
and Piper is a black and white 1 year old kitten.
We also have three fish, Serius Black, One-eyed Melvin and Howie the Owie (my Kindergarten kids named him that because he gave owies to the other fish..he was eating them...).
I also inherited 2 leopard tadpoles after school from the Preschool teacher. I think I'll name them Bonnie and Clyde...Bonnie is big, has all her legs and swimming like a..um..mad woman. Clyde, on the other hand, still has no legs and all tail. He HATES when I clean the tank and would prefer to sit in the dark.
Our lives are busy as always, but we have fun!

1 comment:

ParkerKids said...

Hi there! :)

I see we're linked by you... you'll shortly be linked by us. :)

LY. MI.